Friday, February 1, 2013

friday favorites.

a weekly round-up of our favorite things of the week!

lacy
this space.
this sweater

 this cross-stich iPhone case
this lamp
and this article about having a style uniform. makes me feel better about men's v-neck and jeans obsession.

....

Ashley here!  And here are my favorite things this week!
Well, firstly, Chips Ahoy are my favorites, apparently.  Because I can't stop eating them even though I'm making a weak attempt at being swim-suit ready by mid-March.

Okay, here we go.



 Ellie Goulding's entire Halcyon album, but specifically Figure 8


This goooorgeous black & gold manicure


Funfetti cakes (prepping ideas for Husband's big 30th birthday next month!)


Putting Oregano on salads and sandwiches (wanting to try this vinaigrette)


And Heart playing a tribute to Led Zeppelin.
I may have watched this three times.  And cried each time.

1 comment: