Wednesday, February 20, 2013
1. i have an obsession with cross-body bags. i hate carrying a purse on my arm, especially in the winter when the bulk of my coat makes it more likely to slide down my arm. i've had some issues finding a good replacement for the urban outfitters that lasted for two whole years (it looked real sad by the end) and i think this might just be the perfect one. just waiting for that tax refund to take the plunge.
2. i have three or four decent phone cases, so this fancy wood print case is probably not something that will get purchased. but it's just soooo pretty.
3. i have decided i want to learn how to play the ukelele. for reasons.
4. the justification for purchasing these saltwater sandals are twofold. first, i already have a red pair and they are crazy amazing and still look great after two summers of wear. and second, i've been needing a pair of black sandals since my favorite (and only) pair bit the dust. (they had so much life left to live!)
5. Not Your Mothers makes my very favorite dry shampoo, so i really want to try out their sea salt spray. i'll let you know if it lives up to my high expectations.
6. a juicer! ashley and i did a juice cleanse over a year ago. and while it was maybe the grumpiest three days of my life, i do miss the juice sometimes. especially the green juice.
i just realized it's forecasted to snow three days this week. it's going to be a while before i bust out any kind of footwear that doesn't require socks. boo.