Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dry Shampoo Reviews

about a month ago, something TERRIBLE happened. 

target stopped selling my favorite dry shampoo (not your mother's brand). after a few weeks of my nice husband accompanying me around town to find some, we finally located it at Ulta. 

during the interim i tried a few other kinds of dry shampoo, and here are my reviews! 
(i guess i could have just started washing my hair more? but that didn't seem like a viable option)

the next time I can't find the Not Your Mother's dry shampoo, I'll just pick up Batiste instead. it adds great texture, doesn't clog, and has a nice smell. and the best part is that it's tinted, so you don't have to worry about any white residue messing with your image.

 this got2b stuff was just ok. it worked sort-of on second day hair, bur didn't add much texture. also the sprayer is crazy powerful, so plan on your entire bathroom being coated with a white film. 

 i didn't want this to be good, because the price tag is fairly horrifying. i bought a tiny tiny sample and unfortunately it was pretty great. so if you're not cheap like me, definitely go for it! 

ugh, is all i can really say about this Tresemme dry shampoo. actually, i can say more. i did not care for this at all. it starts off really wet and just seemed to weigh my hair down. and make it kind of crunchy. maybe it works better for thick hair? but i really wasn't into it.

do you guys have any dry shampoo recommendations? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment